I will give you as a light to the nations, that my salvation may reach to the end of the earth. Isaiah 49:6b
Confession of Sin
Almighty God have mercy on us, forgive us all our sins through our Lord Jesus Christ, strengthen us in all goodness, and by the power of the Holy Spirit keep us in eternal life. AmenThe Invitatory and Psalter Lord, open our lips. And our mouth shall proclaim your praise
Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be forever. Amen Alleluia
Venite Psalm 95:1 to 7
Come, let us sing to the Lord;
let us shout for joy to the Rock of our salvation.
Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving
and raise a loud shout to him with psalms.
For the Lord is a great God,
and a great King above all gods.
In his hand are the caverns of the earth,
and the heights of the hills are his also.
The sea is his, for he made it,
and his hands have molded the dry land.
Come, let us bow down, and bend the knee,
and kneel before the Lord our Maker.
For he is our God, and we are the people of his pasture and the sheep of his hand.
Oh, that today you would hearken to his voice!
(5) Let your sharp arrows pierce the hearts of the king's enemies; let the nations fall beneath your feet. (6) Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. (7) You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy. (8) All your robes are fragrant with myrrh and aloes and cassia; from palaces adorned with ivory the music of the strings makes you glad.
(9) Daughters of kings are among your honored women; at your right hand is the royal bride in gold of Ophir. (10) Listen, O daughter, consider and give ear: Forget your people and your father's house. (11) The king is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord. (12) The Daughter of Tyre will come with a gift, men of wealth will seek your favor.
(13) All glorious is the princess within [her chamber]; her gown is interwoven with gold. (14) In embroidered garments she is led to the king; her virgin companions follow her and are brought to you. (15) They are led in with joy and gladness; they enter the palace of the king. (16) Your sons will take the place of your fathers; you will make them princes throughout the land.
(17) I will perpetuate your memory through all generations; therefore the nations will praise you for ever and ever.
Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be forever. Amen.
Isaiah Chapter 48
(16) Come near me and listen to this: 'From the first announcement I have not spoken in secret; at the time it happens, I am there.' And now the Sovereign LORD has sent me, with his Spirit. (17) This is what the LORD says-- your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: 'I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go. (18) If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, your righteousness like the waves of the sea. (19) Your descendants would have been like the sand, your children like its numberless grains; their name would never be cut off nor destroyed from before me.'
(20) Leave Babylon, flee from the Babylonians! Announce this with shouts of joy and proclaim it. Send it out to the ends of the earth; say, 'The LORD has redeemed his servant Jacob.' (21) They did not thirst when he led them through the deserts; he made water flow for them from the rock; he split the rock and water gushed out.
The Word of the Lord.Thanks be to God.
Galatians Chapter 1
(22) I was personally unknown to the churches of Judea that are in Christ. (23) They only heard the report: 'The man who formerly persecuted us is now preaching the faith he once tried to destroy.' (24) And they praised God because of me. (1) Fourteen years later I went up again to Jerusalem, this time with Barnabas. I took Titus along also. (2) I went in response to a revelation and set before them the gospel that I preach among the Gentiles. But I did this privately to those who seemed to be leaders, for fear that I was running or had run my race in vain. (3) Yet not even Titus, who was with me, was compelled to be circumcised, even though he was a Greek. (4) [This matter arose] because some false brothers had infiltrated our ranks to spy on the freedom we have in Christ Jesus and to make us slaves.
(5) We did not give in to them for a moment, so that the truth of the gospel might remain with you. (6) As for those who seemed to be important-- whatever they were makes no difference to me; God does not judge by external appearance-- those men added nothing to my message. (7) On the contrary, they saw that I had been entrusted with the task of preaching the gospel to the Gentiles, just as Peter had been to the Jews. (8) For God, who was at work in the ministry of Peter as an apostle to the Jews, was also at work in my ministry as an apostle to the Gentiles.
(9) James, Peter and John, those reputed to be pillars, gave me and Barnabas the right hand of fellowship when they recognized the grace given to me. They agreed that we should go to the Gentiles, and they to the Jews. (10) All they asked was that we should continue to remember the poor, the very thing I was eager to do.
The Word of the Lord.Thanks be to God.
Mark Chapter 6
(5) He could not do any miracles there, except lay his hands on a few sick people and heal them. (6) And he was amazed at their lack of faith. Then Jesus went around teaching from village to village. (7) Calling the Twelve to him, he sent them out two by two and gave them authority over evil spirits. (8) These were his instructions: 'Take nothing for the journey except a staff-- no bread, no bag, no money in your belts.
(9) Wear sandals but not an extra tunic. (10) Whenever you enter a house, stay there until you leave that town. (11) And if any place will not welcome you or listen to you, shake the dust off your feet when you leave, as a testimony against them.' (12) They went out and preached that people should repent.
(13) They drove out many demons and anointed many sick people with oil and healed them.
The Gospel of the Lord.
Thanks be to God.
A Song to the Lamb       Revelation 4:11, 5:9 to 10, 13
Splendor and honor and kingly power are yours by right, O Lord our God, For you created everything that is, and by your will they were created
and have their being; And yours by right, O Lamb that was slain, for with your blood you have redeemed for God, From every family, language, people, and nation, a kingdom of priests to serve our God. And so, to him who sits upon the throne, and to Christ the Lamb, Be worship and praise, dominion and splendor, forever and forevermore.
The Song of Zechariah Luke 1: 68 to 79
Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel;
he has come to his people and set them free.
He has raised up for us a mighty savior,
born of the house of his servant David.
Through his holy prophets he promised of old,
that he would save us from our enemies,
from the hands of all who hate us.
He promised to show mercy to our fathers
and to remember his holy covenant.
This was the oath he swore to our father Abraham,
to set us free from the hands of our enemies,
Free to worship him without fear,
holy and righteous in his sight
all the days of our life.
You, my child, shall be called the prophet of the Most High,
for you will go before the Lord to prepare his way,
To give his people knowledge of salvation
by the forgiveness of their sins.
In the tender compassion of our God
the dawn from on high shall break upon us,
To shine on those who dwell in darkness and the shadow of death,
and to guide our feet into the way of peace.
Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be forever. Amen.
The Apostles' Creed I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus Christ, his only son, our Lord.  He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.  He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried.  He descended to the dead.  On the third day he rose again.  He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father.  He will come again to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church,  the communion of saints,  the forgiveness of sins,  the resurrection of the body,  and the life everlasting. Amen.
Officiant : The Lord be with you.
People :  And with your Spirit.
Officiant : Let us pray.
The Lord's Prayer
Show us your mercy, O Lord;
And grant us your salvation.
Clothe your ministers with righteousness;
Let your people sing with joy.
Give peace, O Lord, in all the world;
For only in you can we live in safety.
Lord, keep this nation under your care;
And guide us in the way of justice and truth.
Let your way be known upon earth;
Your saving health among all nations.
Let not the needy, O Lord, be forgotten;
Nor the hope of the poor be taken away.
Create in us clean hearts, O God;
And sustain us by your Holy Spirit.
Seasonal Collect: Third Sunday after the Epiphany
Give us grace, O Lord, to answer readily the call of our Savior Jesus Christ and proclaim to all people the Good News of his salvation, that we and the whole world may perceive the glory of his marvelous works; who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Amen.
Collect of the Day:
O God, the author of peace and lover of concord, to know
you is eternal life and to serve you is perfect freedom: Defend
us, your humble servants, in all assaults of our enemies; that
we, surely trusting in your defense, may not fear the power of
any adversaries; through the might of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen.A Prayer for Mission:
O God, you have made of one blood all the peoples of the earth, and sent your blessed Son to preach peace to those who are far off and to those who are near: Grant that people everywhere may seek after you and find you; bring the nations into your fold; pour out your Spirit upon all flesh; and hasten the coming of your kingdom; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Personal Prayers and Reflection
Almighty God, Father of all mercies, we your unworthy servants give you humble thanks for all your goodness and loving-kindness to us and to all whom you have made. We bless you for our creation, preservation, and all the blessings of this life; but above all for your immeasurable love in the redemption of the world by our Lord Jesus Christ; for the means of grace, and for the hope of glory. And, we pray, give us such an awareness of your mercies, that with truly thankful hearts we may show forth your praise, not only with our lips, but in our lives, by giving up ourselves to your service, and by walking before you in holiness and righteousness all our days; through Jesus Christ our Lord, to whom, with you and the Holy Spirit, be honor and glory throughout all ages. Amen.
May the God of hope fill us with all joy and peace in believing through the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen. Romans 15:13This concludes the Daily Morning Prayer
Go in Peace to Love and Serve the Lord