Thus says the high and lofty One who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy, 'I dwell in the high and holy place and also with the one who has a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble and to revive the heart of the contrite.' Isaiah 57:15
Saint and Major Saints' Days
Their sound has gone out into all lands, and their message to the ends of the world. Psalm 19:4
Confession of Sin Most merciful God,
I confess that I have sinned against you in thought, word, and deed, by what I have done, and by what I have left undone. I have not loved you with my whole heart; I have not loved my neighbors as myself. I am truly sorry and I humbly repent. For the sake of your Son Jesus Christ, have mercy on me and forgive me; that I may delight in your will, and walk in your ways, to the glory of your Name. Amen.
Almighty God have mercy on us, forgive us all our sins through our Lord Jesus Christ, strengthen us in all goodness, and by the power of the Holy Spirit keep us in eternal life. AmenThe Invitatory and Psalter Lord, open our lips. And our mouth shall proclaim your praise Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be forever. Amen Alleluia
Venite Psalm 95:1 to 7
Come, let us sing to the Lord;
let us shout for joy to the Rock of our salvation.
Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving
and raise a loud shout to him with psalms.
For the Lord is a great God,
and a great King above all gods.
In his hand are the caverns of the earth,
and the heights of the hills are his also.
The sea is his, for he made it,
and his hands have molded the dry land.
Come, let us bow down, and bend the knee,
and kneel before the Lord our Maker.
For he is our God, and we are the people of his pasture and the sheep of his hand.
Oh, that today you would hearken to his voice!
(149) Hear my voice according to Your lovingkindness; O LORD, revive me according to Your justice. (150) They draw near who follow after wickedness; They are far from Your law. (151) You are near, O LORD, And all Your commandments are truth. (152) Concerning Your testimonies, I have known of old that You have founded them forever.
(153) Consider my affliction and deliver me, For I do not forget Your law. (154) Plead my cause and redeem me; Revive me according to Your word. (155) Salvation is far from the wicked, For they do not seek Your statutes. (156) Great are Your tender mercies, O LORD; Revive me according to Your judgments.
(157) Many are my persecutors and my enemies, Yet I do not turn from Your testimonies. (158) I see the treacherous, and am disgusted, Because they do not keep Your word. (159) Consider how I love Your precepts; Revive me, O LORD, according to Your lovingkindness. (160) The entirety of Your word is truth, And every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever.
(161) Princes persecute me without a cause, But my heart stands in awe of Your word. (162) I rejoice at Your word As one who finds great treasure. (163) I hate and abhor lying, But I love Your law. (164) Seven times a day I praise You, Because of Your righteous judgments.
(165) Great peace have those who love Your law, And nothing causes them to stumble. (166) LORD, I hope for Your salvation, And I do Your commandments. (167) My soul keeps Your testimonies, And I love them exceedingly. (168) I keep Your precepts and Your testimonies, For all my ways are before You.
(169) Let my cry come before You, O LORD; Give me understanding according to Your word. (170) Let my supplication come before You; Deliver me according to Your word. (171) My lips shall utter praise, For You teach me Your statutes. (172) My tongue shall speak of Your word, For all Your commandments are righteousness.
(173) Let Your hand become my help, For I have chosen Your precepts. (174) I long for Your salvation, O LORD, And Your law is my delight. (175) Let my soul live, and it shall praise You; And let Your judgments help me. (176) I have gone astray like a lost sheep; Seek Your servant, For I do not forget Your commandments.
Glory to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and will be forever. Amen.
Zechariah Chapter 12
(5) And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, 'The inhabitants of Jerusalem are my strength in the LORD of hosts, their God.' (6) In that day I will make the governors of Judah like a firepan in the woodpile, and like a fiery torch in the sheaves; they shall devour all the surrounding peoples on the right hand and on the left, but Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place -- Jerusalem. (7) The LORD will save the tents of Judah first, so that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem shall not become greater than that of Judah. (8) In that day the LORD will defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; the one who is feeble among them in that day shall be like David, and the house of David shall be like God, like the Angel of the LORD before them.
(9) It shall be in that day that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. (10) And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn.
The Word of the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Ephesians Chapter 1
(7) In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace (8) which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence, (9) having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, (10) that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth -- in Him.
(11) In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will, (12) that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory. (13) In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, (14) who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.
The Word of the Lord. Thanks be to God.
Luke Chapter 19
(5) And when Jesus came to the place, He looked up and saw him, and said to him, 'Zacchaeus, make haste and come down, for today I must stay at your house.' (6) So he made haste and came down, and received Him joyfully. (7) But when they saw it, they all complained, saying, 'He has gone to be a guest with a man who is a sinner.' (8) Then Zacchaeus stood and said to the Lord, 'Look, Lord, I give half of my goods to the poor; and if I have taken anything from anyone by false accusation, I restore fourfold.'
(9) And Jesus said to him, 'Today salvation has come to this house, because he also is a son of Abraham; (10) for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.'
The Gospel of the Lord.
Thanks be to God.
Glory to God
Glory to God in the highest,
and peace to his people on earth.
Lord God, heavenly King,
almighty God and Father,
we worship you, we give you thanks,
we praise you for your glory.
Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father,
Lord God, Lamb of God,
you take away the sin of the world:
have mercy on us;
you are seated at the right hand of the Father:
receive our prayer.
For you alone are the Holy One,
you alone are the Lord,
you alone are the Most High,
with the Holy Spirit,
in the glory of God the Father. Amen.
The Apostles' Creed I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus Christ, his only son, our Lord.  He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.  He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried.  He descended to the dead.  On the third day he rose again.  He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father.  He will come again to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church,  the communion of saints,  the forgiveness of sins,  the resurrection of the body,  and the life everlasting. Amen.
The Lord's Prayer
Show us your mercy, O Lord;
And grant us your salvation.
Clothe your ministers with righteousness;
Let your people sing with joy.
Give peace, O Lord, in all the world;
For only in you can we live in safety.
Lord, keep this nation under your care;
And guide us in the way of justice and truth.
Let your way be known upon earth;
Your saving health among all nations.
Let not the needy, O Lord, be forgotten;
Nor the hope of the poor be taken away.
Create in us clean hearts, O God;
And sustain us by your Holy Spirit.
Seasonal Collect: Proper 29 The Sunday closest to November 23
Almighty and everlasting God, whose will it is to restore all things in your well beloved Son, the King of kings and Lord of lords: Mercifully grant that the peoples of the earth, divided and enslaved by sin, may be freed and brought together under his most gracious rule; who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and forever. Amen.
Personal Prayers and Reflection
Conclude with following
Glory to God whose power, working in us, can do infinitely more than we can ask or imagine: Glory to him from generation to generation in the Church, and in Christ Jesus for ever and ever. Amen. Ephesians 3:20,21This concludes the Daily Morning Prayer
Go in Peace to Love and Serve the Lord